Doing virtual tours and meetings isn’t something new for us. Being an International company, Sotheby’s has clients from all over the world. We have often sold a house or condo completely via virtual communications.
Of course, now we have other challenges that go with it! Fortunately, Sotheby’s International Realty is a strong brand with a large marketing team and we’re constantly coming up with new ways to help home buyers view properties - even during unprecedented times like these.
Here we have some resources to help you to tour our homes… from your home!
Where to go to View Virtual Property Tours
If you want to see a video tour of a house, here are a few different ways:
Briggs & Stratton and Associates Virtual Home Tours
- Create your house hunting shopping wish list on our website*
- Once you have your favourite properties saved, you can then go to their respective listing page and often you’ll see a link over the image, that says: Virtual Tour. This will take you to a site that has a video of the house.
*this isn’t required to see the virtual tours button, but it’s helpful for you to keep your favourite houses in one place for easy access & comparison.
You can also view some of our listings on YouTube here: Brigg’s & Stratton and Associates Listings on YouTube
Sotheby’s International Realty Virtual Home Tours
- Go to Sothebysrealty.ca
- Choose the area you want to look for houses
- On the top left, click “Refine”
- In the drop down list, select Video and/or 3D/VR
- Make sure to save your favourites!
Other places to view Sotheby’s Property Videos:
Here you can see us testing out our open house virtual tours!
Remember to save your favourite properties with notes and questions on each. Stay safe and enjoy your virtual house hunting!