Business As (un)Usual
We're excited to be back to work in our Oak Bay office! With that, to protect everyone's safety, we have a few protocols in place. Please continue reading to ensure you understand how we will be operating in this "new normal".
Office Re-Opening & Protocols
1. Limited Hours
Limited hours for the time being are: Monday - Friday: 9am - 3pm
2. Appointments Required for Office Visits
Please call or email ahead if you plan to visit our office and we will schedule a visiting time for you.
3. Office Sanitization
We have a sanitizing station at our front door. Please use it when you visit and remember to maintain social distance of 6ft.
For added measure, we regularly wipe all handles & surfaces with professional grade sanitizer.
4. Home Viewing Protocols
Prior to viewing a property in person, we will require you to sign a Covid-19 release form.
While visiting the property, please:
- Masks are not required, however we invite you to wear them if it makes you feel more comfortable
- Use provided sanitizer and wipes
- Practice 6ft social distancing
- Do not touch anything (this includes not opening cupboards, doors, windows, etc.). Your realtor will turn on all lights and will ensure doors are opened
Thank-you in advance for respecting these protocols and understanding why we must follow them. The health and safety of you, our clients and our team, are very important to us.